A lot of you guys have been asking for the recipes of my Thanksgiving dinner so as promised, I am sharing them below!
Since my husband has Crohn’s disease there are a lot of foods he has to avoid, mainly gluten and dairy. So I made an all vegan and gluten free menu. It was delish, full of flavor and better yet, I felt awesome after eating all that food and didn’t have any regrets! That’s a big win!
Please note that if breadcrumbs or cheese is mentioned I subbed out for gluten free and dairy free options.
The cauliflower gratin was my favorite. I hope you enjoy!
- Vegan Cauliflower Gratin
- Butternut Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole
- Roasted Beets with Grapefruit & Rosemary
- Stuffed Squash with Broccoli Rabe & Quinoa
- Turnips with Garlicky Breadcrumbs and Parmesan
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Persimmons, Pomegranate + Avocado
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Did you make a healthy dish this Thanksgiving that is worth sharing? If so I’d love to know and please post it below.